Offer CanopyCare HMO to Your Employees
Learn more about Health Net CanopyCare HMO! Complete the form below or call 855-206-4261 (TTY: 711)
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
Focused on Care in the Bay Area
Health Net CanopyCare HMO is a 10-county large group HMO built on excellence and convenience. Through our integrated network of medical groups, members have a choice with access to over 5,500 physicians at these prominent providers Hill Physicians, John Muir Health, Dignity Health, Meritage, SCCIPA and Providence Medical Network – Sonoma and Napa that also includes access to over 30 Hospitals and 70+ urgent cares in the Bay Area.
Why CanopyCare HMO?
With CanopyCare HMO you'll get competitive pricing and an array of plan design options while keeping a defined contribution.
- Employee Choice – With 23 plan benefit designs, including 7 with facility deductibles, there are options to fit a variety of needs.
- Affordability – Benefit of a year-two rate cap, allowing for competitive, predictable budgeting of health care costs.
- Convenience – High-quality health care from any provider within the Canopy Health network.
- Engagement – Seamless network and aligned care delivery system designed to facilitate patient care.
- Innovation – 24/7 access to virtual tools and resources for online care management.
Effective January 1, 2021. Medical Groups: Dignity Health Medical Network - Santa Cruz, John Muir Physician Network, Hill Physicians Medical Group, Meritage Medical Network, Santa Clara County IPA (SCCIPA).
CanopyCare HMO is offered by Health Net of California, Inc. Health Net of California, Inc. is a subsidiary of Health Net, LLC. Health Net is a registered service mark of Health Net, LLC. All rights reserved.